This past summer we took a family vacation through central europe. On our way down from Belgium, we found a beautiful cathedral not too far off the highway in France. The following is some drone footage I captured using a DJI Mavic Pro over the church.
Other Posts You Might Like
- June 26, 2018 9 Days > 8 Cities > 5 Countries
- July 3, 2018 Fritland, Delirium, Manneken Pis, And More At The Heart Of Belgium
- June 20, 2017 Soaring above Montreux
- July 10, 2018 Interlaken, The Vacation Destination of Central Europe
- May 28, 2014 Summer in France – Le Projet Francois
- June 5, 2014 La Villa Rouge – Toulouse, France